According to the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI), this record has been recorded about Charminar, “There is a lot of stories about the cause of the construction of the Charminar.
While it is believed that the Charminar has been built in the middle of the city to prevent infection of the plague, people believe in it. “At that time it was a serious disease that could cause death. It is said that Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah made this mosque and prayed here.
The Charminar in Hyderabad
According to Jean de Théneaut, a 17th-century French passenger, the Charminar was built in 1591 CE, that is, in another Islamic Sahasar year (1000AH). In Islamic countries, it is celebrated as a festival, so Qutb Shah chose Hyderabad city to celebrate the festival, and the Charminar was constructed there.
Historian Masood Hussain Khan says that the construction work of Charminar was completed in 1592 and the city of Hyderabad was discovered in 1591.
According to the book “Days of the Beloved”, Qutb Shah started the construction work of Charminar in 1589,
which he had constructed at the place where he had seen the fort of his future for the first time, and the Queen’s conversion to Islam After that he named the city Hyderabad.
But this story was told by historians and scholars, but the local people had considerable faith in this story.
The fifth ruler of the Qutab Shahi Empire, Sultan Muhammad Quli Qutab Shah, built the Charminar in 1591. After transferring his capital, Golconda to Hyderabad, he constructed Charminar in Hyderabad. Today, Hyderabad has got global recognition because of Charminar.
The area of Charminar is connected to the Golconda market. The town of Old Hyderabad was built due to the Charminar and since then the Charminar is located in the heart of Hyderabad city. The city was adjacent to the four towers of four towers.
In front of Charminar, there are four commands and four doors. The fifth ruler of the Qutab Shahi Empire, Sultan Muhammad Quli Qutab Shah, built the Charminar in 1591.
After transferring his capital, Golconda to Hyderabad, he constructed Charminar in Hyderabad. Today, Hyderabad has got global recognition because of Charminar.
Later, the Persian architect was also called to develop the city of Hyderabad. And then the mosque and madarsa were also built around Charminar. Charminar was built on the basis of Indo-Islamic art.
Some interesting points about Charminar – Charminar Interesting Facts:
- Four beauties in the beauty of the building due to the four minarets.
- It is said that four minarets of Charminar are symbols of the first four Khalifas of Islam.
- Muhammad Quli Qutab Shah built it in 1591.
- It is said that Muhammad Quli had prayed to Allah after making him.
- Basically, the mosque remains on the top floor of the Charminar.
- The Charminar has a terrace and two galleries along with the stone balconies, which look like a terrace.
- Four towers are marked with a specific ring, which we can see from outside.
- In the main gallery of the tower, there is as much space to pray for 45 people.
- Charminar is one of the main buildings in Hyderabad.
- To get to the upper floor, you will need to climb 149 airstairs. All the minarets are separated from the 149 airplanes.
- There is a large curve on every side of the tower, which spreads 11 meters and is 20 meters high.
- It is said that there is a secret passage between Charminar and Golconda Fort, which was the capital of Kuli Qutab Shah and in the emergency, the secretariat of this house was safely sent from one place to another Was there. But even today nobody knows the real place of that secret door.
- There is a clock on every curve which was built in 1889.